damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

cAky and royAl meets damnation

Go down 
+7
Armani
CroCop
onkelz
t1mske
castihz
kvn
cAky
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cAky

cAky and royAl meets damnation Empty
PostSubject: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:31 am

In-game name:cAky | royAl

Previous Clans:b1 , Nm , activ , fty , xer0t1c | HD , UWS , Nm , CR , b1

GUID (pb_myguid in console):043dcdb4 | 74e8a30a

Activity (how active can you be?):im VERY active everyday online and most playin at weekends | whole day

Strongest Maps:neuville , uo stanjel , dawnville , bre , and i like sicily :> | neuville , carentan , sicily

Mic / Teamspeak:YEYE | YEYE

Xfire Username:kevoen | skillthomasbinder

Why should we give you a trial?:cuz im very active and skilled and i want a good clan for teamplay | friendly skilled player

-----------------------------------------
we are applying together cuz be both really love to play in a team and together nearly unbeatable and than with such a team like damnation esm can pack there bags Razz so pls choose us both or noone
regards cAky and royAl , and i also heard that there are 2 spots open so i hope we would really fit in that this team is best
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

It's a no for me, (not th i can vote but) it's just bs that you need to apply for two :/ when cake is better than royal cake is in, but you want with eachother so caky isnt goin to join thats just bs.
Back to top Go down
cAky

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 am

i only said it would be very nice two let us both join not dorectly needed :p
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 pm

kvn wrote:
It's a no for me, (not th i can vote but) it's just bs that you need to apply for two :/ when cake is better than royal cake is in, but you want with eachother so caky isnt goin to join thats just bs.

Kevin stop giving comments or saying what you think what best is for damnation. You're not even in damnation, not even a trial. So let us handle the applies, not you! About them. i know you both are very skilled, skilled enough imo. But cAky you seem to be a bit dodgey to me, altough you are good. royal is such a good guy who I like very much and is fun to play with. About the 2 spots; we have currently 4 people who want to be trial. With you 2 that will make 6. So it will be really really hard for you guys to get a trial! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorrit-hyves.nl
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm

castihz wrote:
kvn wrote:

Kevin stop giving comments or saying what you think what best is for damnation. You're not even in damnation, not even a trial. So let us handle the applies, not you! About them. i know you both are very skilled, skilled enough imo. But cAky you seem to be a bit dodgey to me, altough you are good. royal is such a good guy who I like very much and is fun to play with. About the 2 spots; we have currently 4 people who want to be trial. With you 2 that will make 6. So it will be really really hard for you guys to get a trial! Good luck!

Why don't you just fuck off you're making the problems in here.
I'm just giving my oppinion so don't act like you're god
Back to top Go down
cAky

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 pm

we will give our best and show that we are not just skilled players.
We are funny guys who love to laugh with some friendly players on teamspeak
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

LOL dont use the word "skilled" so often. Your acting like pro's ...
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 pm

only a comment of me...

cakys guid ...
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 pm

LOL @ timmie
Back to top Go down
cAky

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm

lol most know that im on pbbans but even everyone know that im not hacking now and wasnt hacking before.
i didnt hacked once in my life in completely uo

Last edited by cAky on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm

makes sense...
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 pm

question is why u were banned with md5tool ;o
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 pm

HAXHAXHAXHAHXHAHXHAHXHAHXHAX
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 pm

lol kvn come into chat ;o
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

You got caught july 29. Thats very recently so i say NO.
Back to top Go down
cAky

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:58 pm

lal as i told 394839843984 ppl before cod1 shit programm.
but every seein my records that im not hackin...<.<
and i never did before
Back to top Go down
CroCop

CroCop

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 pm

no...get lost dude
Back to top Go down
http://gamersject.com
Armani

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:17 pm

get the fuck away cakey you dirty hacking twat
it's a defo NO from me hahaha
i don't want a hacker in this clan.
Back to top Go down
cAky

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

said noskilled flamez0r
btw didnt noticed that armarni is here thats bs so
just close it for me
dont want to be in a clan which has a member which is a shitter
and thinks hes god
/changed my mind closed
Back to top Go down
troll

troll

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

true his record did seem fine when we played him a while back but he played well on neuville with a very good score until near the end ( when we asked to record) and then played averagly on dawnville so who knows:O but i wouldnt join a clan with armani in it either...he stinks!
Back to top Go down
Armani

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:54 pm

yeah true i do stink but caky is on the mbl for hacks on a different game but i don't get along with hacks so there you go
Back to top Go down
remo

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 am

this is THE best app ive ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Raper

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:53 am

pwn n00b5 w1th uber 1337 h4x g00d 4 y0u

(hax are for gays and kevin :X)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A&feature=fvst
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 am

rofl its funny I've been away for a few days so haven't been able to respond. Im gonna answer this in my trademark numbering system:

1. What a stupid fckin idea applying together. Make seperate apps. I pick individual players for this clan not bum buddies.

2. I like your cocky attitude. 'esm can pack their bags...' So you think you are better than the whole of this clan, not a wise assumption in an application.

3. Just from seeing armani's post about the caky / armani conversation already shows me how bad your attitude is caky, which combined with the hax issue makes it a big NO 4 you.

4. Idk if royal is still interested in dN without caky. If not then you guys will never get in a half-decent clan.

Im closin this, so if you're still interested feel free to make an INDIVIDUAL app. thx. ciao.
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cAky and royAl meets damnation   cAky and royAl meets damnation Empty

Back to top Go down

cAky and royAl meets damnation
Page 1 of 1