damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application

Go down 
+7
Sheva
CroCop
t1mske
masaker
castihz
kvn
John_Acey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Acey

Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application Empty
PostSubject: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

And the crowd goes nuts!!! .. yeh yeh!
so let's see.. questions..
*crowd is watching in turns over left and right shoulder*
John: "umm uhmm..?? like.. could you take few steps back? give some space to breathe..?"
*crowd moves little back*
John: "thanks.. now let's see.. ingame name.. hmm.. John_A.."
*crown pushes finger on screen*
Crowd: "woahh he's typing he's nickname! why you always use the underline stripe btw??"
John: "whaoh?! O_o the..? what the? Get the fuck back omg! I'm trying to fill a damn application.. just.. stay back there.. 'n.. like.. don't move!"
okay.. so let's see..

In-game name: John_Acey (whew.. that was easy one)
But No, it's not John_Acey_whew_that_was_easy_one .. nvm.. just: John_Acey

Previous Clans:
aa-clan | (1.51) | It's aw clan that supports Medal Of Honor and almost every Call Of Duty. Thou I'm in a cod:uo ro section.. which pretty much doesn't even "excist" anymore.
{UFA} | (1.51) | It's american and it's jumping clan, thou ufa's leader will close ufa when it turns to 2010, so it won't excist too long anymore.

GUID (pb_myguid in console): Ouu yea that thing.. hang on.. gotta launch my coduo..
*uses 1.51*
"You must either be connected, or set the 'rconAddress' cvar to issue rcon commands"
O_o ??? Whaaatt?? What you're smoking, pc.. just give me the damn pbguid.
"Errr! Violation of a foul language, will be marked to your gaming registry"
?? Whah..? Whath..? Fuck you.
"Errr! Double violation of a foul language, will lead to pb servers to give you five days ban"
?? Oh my rats.. I'm just trying to get my bloody pbguid you dumb smuch.. what the hell is this shit about..
"Errr! Triple violation of a foul language, will lead..."
Fuck that shit.. *closes 1.51*
*uses 1.41*
Now lets see... umm.. there: 3a900d3b

Activity (how active can you be?): I'm basicly online everyday. Except for some random holidays spent on other locations.. different than own room. For example like living room.. or toilet or.. umm.. well it's a huge world around there! .. better just to stay safe in your own room.. you know?
Well let's see.. activity.. minus lunch.. minus dinner.. work, study, giving water to plants.. shopping.. visiting the graveyard.. badminton cups.. morning jogs.. well.. it reduces it to pretty much as 3.8 minutes per day. hmm.. let's see that in year.. divided that with 60 to get hours.. divided that with 24 to get days.. and times that with 365 to get days of year. 0,96. So I got like 1 day per year to be active.. hmm.. well i guess that have to do..
Well what you think? xP when I'm using 6 hours of day to post on this damn forum once in a while.. xP

Strongest Maps: Uhmm.. well.. I'm pretty bad on everymap but.. I'm working on it!
okay okay okay bad joke..
Well.. can't say it like from this stand in sudden so.. I'll just go thru all 35 default maps in cod uo.. hope that helps.

COD1 maps:
mp_bocage
- Umm.. aa-clan used this as a home map for short period.. thou it has some long range stuff 'n.. that's where I'm pretty bad at.
mp_brecourt
- I liked this map when I first saw it.. thou it's long range and.. that's my worst.
mp_carentan
- As everyone's good in this but.. one of my strongest maps!!! Smile
mp_chateau
- Doesn't include sd.. althou that wasn't the question. I'm pretty bad with lee-enfield.. never really got used to shoot with it.. well.. at least not to aim with it. Chateau's good map, but I'm not so good at it.
mp_dawnville
- I've always been thinking that I suck on this map, but for some reason I'm always ending up like 2nd on scrim results on this map so.. either the ones I'm playing with always sucks hard or.. I'm not so bad after all.
mp_depot
- Like the map, suck the gun.
mp_harbor
- This is one of my strongest maps.. and. amm. umm.. huh..? do I hear some giggling? .. okay who's that? who's laughing silently? hmh? .. hmm... weird.. oh well I'm moving on.
mp_hurtgen
- umm.. well.. it's open range but.. I'm kinda okayish on this one.
mp_neuville
- I like this one, but I'm not so good at it.. for some reason I always get shot like every round on this map, like it is where I should be at my best.. close combat buildings.
mp_pavlov
- Rush map, and that's another bad side of me.. rushing.. so I kinda fail on this one.. mainly.
mp_powcamp
- Used to be aa-clan's home map. I'm pretty good in this one. One of my strongest maps.
mp_railyard
- I'm always going b on this.. well it's kinda rush map.. dunno why thou.. you get good results by moving slow too.. depends what's happening. Sometimes I'm good at this.. sometimes I just die, die, die and end up with score 2 - 10
mp_rocket
- I like this map. thou it's long range.. even inside it's kinda long range.. and it's british. I like it but I'm not so good at it.
mp_ship
- Doesn't support sd.. and I pretty much don't like this map at all.
mp_stalingrad
- I'm always lost in this map.. dunno where should I be.. don't know which place I should hold.. dunno which way I should look and.. BANG! oh.. I'm dead already..

COD1 1.5 update maps:
mp_tigertown
- Well there ain't many in here.. you get this map when you update COD1 with 1.5 patch. I kinda am ok in this map.. used to be really bad at it but.. I've played it couple of times in scrims 'n getting some improvement..

CODUO maps:
mp_arnhem
- Another british map, for my own surprise I'm kinda doing okay on this map.. but there's sometimes days when I just again die, die and die.
mp_berlin
- Used to be XH's (1.51 clan) homemap.. it was clan that had lot of former WNx members 'n former aa-clan members.. so I ringed for them alot. 'n I kinda got used to this map.. It's not like I'm good at it but.. at least I know what to do in it.. and that gives some advance.
mp_cassino
- Don't like this map, but I'm kinda okayish in this map.
mp_foy
- Love to play this map in Base Assault! <3 <3 <3 and I'm pretty good at this map on BAS xP
mp_italy
- hmm.. another map that also supports base assault.. but not so good.
mp_kharkov
- Umm.. sniper camper map. Don't play this too much.
mp_kursk
- another map supporting base assault.. thou it's another boring one.
mp_ponyri
- This I also play kinda.. like semi-much as base assault.. I know what to do in it.. but it's not even close as fun as Foy is on BAS.
mp_rhinevalley
- Used to be good CTF player on this map.. with sniper.. thou haven't played it too much so these days I don't hit anything anymore.. Most boring map on BAS.
mp_sicily
- Umm.. This was a home map of.. of a clan.. of some kind.. I think it was in 1.41.. umm.. what was it.. the name.. StupidCountry.. noo.. umm... well.. it probably pops ups later on in my.. Oh Yeah!!.. DamNation! .. it's a 1.41 clan that... umm.. that... .. oh yeah. nvm.
mp_uo_stanjel
- It's the only map named after mp_uo_ .. which is not in mappack.. it's in original coduo. Rush map.. and I kinda suck at it.. but I know what to do in this.. but rush's not my strongest sides.

CODUO mappack maps:
mp_peaks
- Like this map. like the tactics in this map. I'm kinda good in this. In aw and ro.
mp_streets
- Full rush map. one of my weakest maps.. easily.
mp_uo_carentan
- One of my strongest maps.. the differences of structure in this map is very tiny.. all I know that mg house's one ledge is walkable.. on original carentan it's not.
mp_uo_dawnville
- mm.. I though I was better on this map than in original dawnville.. but I normally end up like last or 2nd last at the end score of scrim.. either every who I'm scrimming with in this are just pure rockage.. or I just suck more than I though.. There's some differences on graveyard.. as fence.. 'n you can get thru that one hole on main street..
mp_uo_depot
- There's few mg's added on this map.. 'n some more boxes 'n fences.. I'm kinda as good as in original depot.
mp_uo_harbor
- I'm way worse on this than in original harbor.. the way to underpass is blocked.. you have to go to ramproom in all cases if you're not heading a (as russian). And there's some more boxes.. and spawns are return-blocked too.
mp_uo_hurtgen
- It's exactly same map than original hurtgen.. as what comes to structure.. but in this you have 1 jeep and 1 tank on both teams.. in regular hurtgen you don't.. since there's no jeeps nor tanks in COD1 anyways..
mp_uo_powcamp
- It's close to powcamp.. many of the roofs are blocked.. 'n it focuses more to the ground.. I'm kinda good in this too.. but better on original. Watchtowers and some of the houses are differently placed.

Mic / Headphones / Teamspeak / Ventrilo: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes

Xfire Username: jaconthemove | if you wonder what that means well.. it is J.A.C. On The Move. .. and what's J.A.C.? well... it's John_Acey's name letters.. as you know.. firstname.secondname.surname

Why should we give you a trial?: Umm.. *scratch, scratch, scratch..* I'unno..
Weeell.. maybe cause umm.. I'm loyal? .. I don't depart from clan unless I get kicked.. (hence the aa-clan). I'm nice guy? I think.. my humour is sometimes very weird.. and sometimes it's even un-understandable.. and sometimes you can't even be sure if it even was a joke.. but if I'm laughing for it myself.. then it surely was a joke. .. well.. everything I say is like joke.. all joke, all the time.. I'm not that serious kind of a guy.. I don't stress from small things..
And umm... I mainly obey.. as good tactic working and teamplay success needs discipline.. that's what I got. I don't hack, I don't fastshoot, I don't aimrun.. I almost never whine or flame, sometimes ofc, but that's pretty much very rare. I kinda like everyone who likes me.. even Timmy. And if you don't like me... weeel the chances are that I probably still like you..

What do you know/like about dN?: Umm... welll... what do I know.. hmm....
Well it's kinda similar to aa-clan.. as it's highskilled.. tactical.. awesome group spirit.. kinda zero whining on scrims.. and fucking nice persons and people.. <3 I kinda feel like home.
what comes to whining.. I ment globalling.. ofc teamchat whining is a thing that doesn't matter.. or TS whining.. sometime's it's even actually funny when some1's raging on tc or TS.. but as long it doesn't jump on public. Welllll yeahh.. it doesn't matter if it happens like 1-2 times in a scrim.. that's like normal.. 0 would be best. 1 is good. 2 is ok. .. and what is whining? if sometimes some things are not clear.. or some incident happens.. then talking about it loudly is not whining.. it's just clearing the situation.. while this happens.. some ''ups'' or ''errs'' might slip thru mouth.. 'n that's just normal.. what I'm basicly meaning with bad whine is this that when you get shot.. you say ''noob''.. or ''shitnoobed'' .. or ''omg low l2p nabbidy bob'' .. or w/e like that..

What do you know about dN leader "panther"?: A-huh? .. umm.. ou.. well... nothing.? .. I think I .. somewhere saw some1 playing with nick name Panther.. but.. I think it was far from dN anyways.. probably wasn't same.. 'n I think I saw him on 1.51 so.. that even narroves it more.. althou it might of been in 1.41 actually.. wellll.. I don't know anything. He (for some odd reason) likes my posts.. that's it. Njiette mera. (=Nothing more.)

What kind of hobbies you got?: Ehuh..? What does this have to do with.. oh well.. umm... I'm jogging.. at mornings.. thou haven't done it for few days now since my leg got hit.. got tagged as you could say.. glad I 1sk'd the bloody iron pipe that did this.. and umm.. Badminton.. I love badminton.. pretty much the best competition sport out there.. thou there's been some pause on that, cause of lazyness.. but since it turns more to 2010, it's up again to head to badminton fields!

Which is your favourite season of year?: Uhuhh?? My favourite season of..? my bloody favourite season of year?.. oukay.. what the hell does this got to do with.. well... Anything?? Far enough to do with dN.. . Oh well, I'll just play on with it.. Well let's see umm.. Summer? I guess? well.. Yea.. think that's like.. with most of the people.

How many smooches you get from your Mom as daily?: ????? Okay.. this isn't well.. umm... I'm not answering to this.. it's none of your business.. Screw you.. if you keep going on with this, I'm outta here.. pfft.. Next.

How long you've played Call Of Duty?: Hmm-m. well at least a reasonable question.. Well.. Gotta check it from my xfire.. umm.. around 2010 feb comes up 4 years. and for 1.41.. umm.. about 1,5 - 2 years.

What's the size of your coc..
OKAYY!!... THAT's fucking enough... screw you guys! I'm going home...

(in case some1's thinking was this only a joke.. well.. all I can say I spent 2 hours filling an application to join dN, .. I hope that clears it up <3)

Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

haahahhahahahaha

omg

nobody ever let me go shit in my pance threw a fucking pc or forum xD
but this is like.. you cant.. omg.. JEEZ
LOL

XD

gl gl gl gl gl

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:08 pm

can't you just fill in a normal application without bullshit answers like earth and old enough to play this game.. If we didn't ask for it it would be ok, but we're asking you to fill it in properly so please make yourself a new application and fill it in like all the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorrit-hyves.nl
masaker

masaker

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 pm

longest application what i ever seen :O
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am

He did fill in everything right. But if you know john he never tells you his age or nationality Very Happy
BIG YES FOR ME
Back to top Go down
CroCop

CroCop

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 am

yo john boi Smile

nice guy,yes for me!
Back to top Go down
http://gamersject.com
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:03 am

JOHN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!..etc
YES !
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

2 hours fillin this, theres dedication!
badminton it's fun hobby, girlfriend used to play it aswell, beats me there,bad Razz
best application so far!

casty mate, get known to this guy hes mr really nice mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnation.site11.com
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am

lol.. your gf beats you on badminton..? Razz that relationship wouldn't work for me!
..welll haha just jokes but still, that would be annoying.. xD she probs have had it as a hobby for some time while you're just doing it randomnly? .. Razz I hope that's the case.
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 am

/to for me

Last edited by Sheva on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 pm

ah...

Last edited by John_Acey on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
virax

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 am

Big_Fat YES!
john is a big secret but hes damn nice player hes cool hes pro

Smile
Back to top Go down
kakkitron

kakkitron

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:11 am

to fat
Back to top Go down
serenity

serenity

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 am

finally u made a appilication rofl I was waiting for this 1 Very Happy
ofcourse he get a trail what else
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 am

haha sere.. Very Happy and thanksss for all positive responses.. Very Happy but nah.. I don't take things as granted.. I'll see if I get ''to'' or not. Smile It's up to admins or so I guess.
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 am

Trial granted!
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOT!
\o/
partiiiiies.. Very Happy thanks!!! .. I'll .. well.. you probably here this alot but... I'm gonna say it bit louder.. maybe that makes it little different..
I'LL DO MY MOTHERFUCKING BEST!!! .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:04 pm

good spirit Wink
welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:48 pm

AWW YEA!
:p
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 pm

CLANS ARE DOOMED NOW, JOHN IS PLAYING FOR DAMNATION MUWHAHAHHAAHAHAA!!1!1!1!1!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:43 am

lol timmy.. XDXDXD .. I so wish that would be true haha.. Very Happy
but really I'm not that good roflmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:20 am

/closing this
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application   Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Long wanted and waited: John_Acey's application
Page 1 of 1