damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.

Go down 
+10
zickjE
Anglhz
machine
John_Acey
smxii
cAkYY
Sheva
ganesha
kvn
panther
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
panther
Admin
panther

ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. Empty
PostSubject: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 am

Ok thought I'd post this so you dont need to keep checking esm forum to see groups.

We picked them today with the random number system today with fin.

So the groups are as follows:

Group A

esM!
tsQ
ORIGIN

Group B

#Bravo
A&D
insan1ty

Group C

wOy
DAMNATiON
team2cup

Group D

{CR}
exS
godsarmy_

Please refer to the esm forum for fixture details.

regards,

panthy.
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 am

gl guys
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:33 pm

ouch we got the hardest group, but the semis are easier that way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnation.site11.com
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 am

depends on you've got esm in semis Wink
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 am

we will pwn em all
Back to top Go down
cAkYY

cAkYY

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 am

we dont got the hardest group , woy is easy :0 okay t2c will be hard but i played mix last time vs them they arent that gd or better to say beatable
Back to top Go down
smxii

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 am

group B would have ben ideal tbf :S
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:48 am

cAkYY wrote:
we dont got the hardest group , woy is easy :0 okay t2c will be hard but i played mix last time vs them they arent that gd or better to say beatable

woy is easy?
hahahaha
ill speak to u after that match Smile
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 am

where can you think we meet esm on playoffs? I couldn't find any playoffs tables..
it'll probably be AvsB and CvsD .. unless you got access to this mystic referees section where all these shiny things have been explained..
Back to top Go down
machine

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:31 am

Dont plan to win the group initially, plan for each game, finish one game, with a win, then plan for the next game, doesnt take an idiot to work that out.
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:31 am

hehehe john is getting very curious ;p nah idk but everything is not the standard way so maybe they do AvC & BvD or something.

A1 vs C2 B1 vs D2
A2 vs C1 B2 vs D1
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

machine wrote:
Dont plan to win the group initially, plan for each game, finish one game, with a win, then plan for the next game, doesnt take an idiot to work that out.

John likes that he will find out whos in the sems ;o
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 am

It's just custom MAPS cup.. Razz not custom fucking everything..
at least drm was, last time I spoke with him, voting for a/b 'n c/d so.. (not on esm cup)
..but doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
cAkYY

cAkYY

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 am

kvn played woy a lot on 1.5 with profec or w/e till now it always was EASY very easy but this time dno with those new maps :b
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 am

u mean woy ro?

these guys are one of the best in aw so probably good at ro too.
and not everyone is from woy in that team i think
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 am

and indeed custom maps counts too
Back to top Go down
Anglhz

Anglhz

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

w.e ive always got a picture that their game tags. woy with green or w.e it is looks so naabish and that says all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 am

I'm not so good with clans but.. ehh.. I'll try to put my opinions in somehow here.. (btw, it's going to be AvsB and CvsD on playoffs, checked out)

Group A:
esM!
- yeh.. no need introducing.. strongest win/lose factor on 1.41 ro. Only good players. (except Star) xD

tsQ
- dunno about this one.. looks pretty calm. No idea of these guys' level.

ORIGIN
- not bad not bad, they got vision for starters.. we all know who he is. Looks more than good, I think I got asked to join like this week to this group on 1.51, fresh clan or something.. thou I might be mixing to something else..

Group B:
#Bravo
- The Rabid of 1.41, .. they got Virax.. that says it all. ;P

A&D
- I got noidea of this one. dunno at all.

insan1ty
- LooL.. wnX's 1.41 version. Very Happy haha.. shouldn't be too troublematic, if we'd just play our game.

Group C:
wOy
- They're like the best aw clan on 1.51.. and they know how to use rifles. Althou a good ro clan should beat them, but underestimating them would be fatal. They play with great tactics and they play pretty well as a team, since success in aw is tactics and teamplay. (way more than on ro)

DAMNATiON
- HEyy! Look..!! I'm in there! \o/ woot woot! .. hmm.. serenity seems to be missing from that group.. whew.. they're probably easy then..

team2cup
- Oh my days. xP that's like esm.. well like esm team2. Gotta play very well vs these guys, tons of great players.

Group D:
{CR}
- ? (okay what the hell is this? good bad? xP no idea)

exS
- The day exS will beat dN might be the day we meet them in playoffs.. so don't let your guard down even if you've won them like always.. (hmm.. so it was exS Huby was joining..? hmmh.. makes sense I guess)

godsarmy_
- ah it's the Trooper gang. Team looks bad on list but plays well on game. Could rank these guys close top 3? (well why it looks bad is cause.. xP I don't know these guuuys..) Playoff vs these would be tense.
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 am

gA in top 3? dont be silly :p
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 am

Very Happy Yeees.. well my knowledge of clanskills ain't like anything..
so I'm just reading player names 'n the hearings 'n some other results.. Razz I'unno.
Back to top Go down
machine

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:52 am

dont mean to be rude, but my top 3 of UO at the moment are

esM
gA
damnation

team2cup to be good this cup definately, i dunno though
Back to top Go down
cAkYY

cAkYY

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 am

lol @gA
even beat them with exs mostly lol!
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:06 am

thats not true machine ...
esM
Trooper
dN
Back to top Go down
machine

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 am

lmao sheva Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zickjE

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 am

WOY BEST AW CLAN?!
are u kidding me or what?!
TcfC,kylahut,abearth like 100 clans r better then woy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.   ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS. Empty

Back to top Go down

ESM CUSTOM CUP GROUPS.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
damnation ` forums :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: