damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]

Go down 
+8
scythe
lamzak
ganesha
Anglhz
Sheva
xratEd
castihz
panther
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lamzak

lamzak

ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I did that a few times too on hyves lol, the next day I get some message back from a girl and I was like WTF?! hahaha

and hyves is something like the dutch version of facebook etc
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:23 am

I got totally wasted @ 1 january 2010, you know when the new starts fireworks blabla, I came home at 6 AM and when we drove home (by bike) there cycled a girl behind us constantly. I was so wasted so I couldn't cycle anymore and I called her whore the whole way back to home. Just screaming: '' YOU FUCKING WHORE '', and that lots of times.

But when I woke up the other morning, and windje told me I called some girl a whore.. She was in my class for eight years long at elementary school LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorrit-hyves.nl
portiss

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 am

A few years back when I still went clubbing every weekend, there was this terrace inside of the club u can sit, me and some mates were sitting at 1 of those tables, and 2 girls sat like 5 tables away. I was kinda hammered so I walked up to those chicks, layed down on their table, started moving around like a fucking spast yelling, moooohaaaa, mooooohaaa. Those chicks were totally astonished by what the hell was happening, I then walked away like nothing happened, and went back to my mates to drink a beer. Those chicks were still like, wtf happened? Then I want back to them, told them the reason I did so weird was because my mother died, and this was a way to let it all out. They then apologised for not knowing xD
Back to top Go down
xratEd

xratEd

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 am

Lets make a "WTF I was drunk" topic.. tell the drunken stories on the forum xD
Back to top Go down
cAkYY

cAkYY

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 am

do it in privat forums Very Happy
i think its better for some ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 am

haha sounds good
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
CroCop

CroCop

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 am

ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 A6442bb2
Back to top Go down
http://gamersject.com
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 am

n1 dejan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]   ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANGLHZ GRANDAD [REVEALED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2