damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

Hello people

Go down 
+6
Nyze
$pyro
crip
CroCop
ganesha
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyze

Nyze

Hello people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 am

well panther talks in his own language in his own lil world xDD
(dont wake him up sonny)Wink
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:40 am

Nyze wrote:
lol casthiz sometimes u rly forget ur nothing speacial in this clan - just to get you back on the mother earth ur a fucking normal member like me even not a scrimleader and u didnt make the forum so why dont u just be friendly and sometimes quiet? o.O

Lol, what the fuck is your problem? Can't some guys just make a joke? Don't take it that personal, you really gotta understand what a joke is and what not, and that has nothing to do with that im just a 'normal member' And your scrimleader? Makes me laugh tbh, bcs you suck at it, just play your fucking wow game. And about the joke, who says it wasn't friendly, well jokes don't have to be friendly, they can be mean, but still laugh about it, something which u clearly don't understand. And about the fact that I'm just a member like you. To be honest, I don't give a fucking shit about the game, forum or llclan, I just want to have fun while gaming that's all. So don't be so fucking serious about my personality on this forum. This game is just a real joke, bcs ppl are taking it way to serious.I guess you really are glad to be a scrimleader, but I never see you leading it, oh well perhaps you did today vs godsarmy with rep and moshie. Rep the little fag. Why letting him play, while there are enough other damnation people on to play. See that you really are a good scrimleader O.o Rep whining when they lose a round and telling ga are naabs, and you respond with them being childish. Really I like ga, panther does and ganesha does, so really shut up talking nonsense to them. So I think I've said enough. And fock off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorrit-hyves.nl
Sonny

Sonny

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:52 am

didnt read what castillo wrote but, MKAY
Back to top Go down
Nyze

Nyze

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 am

castihz wrote:
Nyze wrote:
lol casthiz sometimes u rly forget ur nothing speacial in this clan - just to get you back on the mother earth ur a fucking normal member like me even not a scrimleader and u didnt make the forum so why dont u just be friendly and sometimes quiet? o.O

Lol, what the fuck is your problem? Can't some guys just make a joke? Don't take it that personal, you really gotta understand what a joke is and what not, and that has nothing to do with that im just a 'normal member' And your scrimleader? Makes me laugh tbh, bcs you suck at it, just play your fucking wow game. And about the joke, who says it wasn't friendly, well jokes don't have to be friendly, they can be mean, but still laugh about it, something which u clearly don't understand. And about the fact that I'm just a member like you. To be honest, I don't give a fucking shit about the game, forum or llclan, I just want to have fun while gaming that's all. So don't be so fucking serious about my personality on this forum. This game is just a real joke, bcs ppl are taking it way to serious.I guess you really are glad to be a scrimleader, but I never see you leading it, oh well perhaps you did today vs godsarmy with rep and moshie. Rep the little fag. Why letting him play, while there are enough other damnation people on to play. See that you really are a good scrimleader O.o Rep whining when they lose a round and telling ga are naabs, and you respond with them being childish. Really I like ga, panther does and ganesha does, so really shut up talking nonsense to them. So I think I've said enough. And fock off!

well sonny is right - talk with me in xfire or private forum and i tell u the truth

Last edited by Nyze on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 am

cmon lads drop the figth or do that in xfire its bgullshit and a bad image for the clan when members have a shit discuss in our public forums... panther or gane do your job...

/close!
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 am

He just needs to get his fucking eyes cleared, and has to see he's just bs
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 am

LOL! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:05 am

And you obsiously agree with Sonny bcs he's ur rl friend..
Back to top Go down
Nyze

Nyze

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 am

blablabla how old are u biatch?

Just su or talk in the private forum or xfire
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 am

rofl, take a chill pill castihz, dnt flame at ur own clan member LOL xD

HELLO TOXIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Nyze

Nyze

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am

Nice1 Smurf (ill send u the 10 euros later xD)

HELLO TOXIc
Back to top Go down
$pyro

$pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 am

LOL this is SO AMAZING
RAAAAAGE CASTY RAAAAAGE

HAAAAI T()XICCC
THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORDS
Back to top Go down
fa1thz

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 am

NYZE, I SRSLY CAN NOT TAKE YOU SRSLY AT ALL WHEN YOU HAVE TAT NAZI NIG AS YOU AVATER W_T_F?
Back to top Go down
$pyro

$pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 am

HAHAHAHAHAH

NAZI NIG

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL
Back to top Go down
Nyze

Nyze

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 am

fa1thz wrote:
NYZE, I SRSLY CAN NOT TAKE YOU SRSLY AT ALL WHEN YOU HAVE TAT NAZI NIG AS YOU AVATER W_T_F?

well im not a nazi and i prefer spongebob Wink

Nice to see half esM is here xD

HELLO TOXIC AND HALF esM
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:06 pm

nvm i got best avatar so all su...
Back to top Go down
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Honour me bitches. Hi back Very Happy

Dont give beef to that Dutch kid, we all luv dutchies right? Very Happy

//Ow, and close this Panther, before I get the blame for starting a fight in damnation, lol.
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:10 pm

leave it open!

rofl nyze i cnt say this av is much more of an improvement
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 am

lol? Smurf he started to have a go at me, so I'm having a go at him
Back to top Go down
$pyro

$pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 am

My god lol!
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 am

ok, but idc xD
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 am

o well, enough this.
/closed
this was toxics hello ;o
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnation.site11.com
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 am

/still open O.o
Back to top Go down
$pyro

$pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 am

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Basketball cheers rabbit pale cat monkey santa queen king rendeer Sleep sunny
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 am

still open. hehe ganesha u know u only have to click that 'padlock' sign at the bottom to close a topic right? xD

/CLOSED. haha. all blame toxic boii!
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello people
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
damnation ` forums :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: