damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

Incoming Movies...

Go down 
+10
kakkitron
kvn
castihz
onkelz
masaker
ganesha
portiss
panther
Sheva
John_Acey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
onkelz

Incoming Movies... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

u albino l.

farao rendeer santa cherry cheers
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:24 am

Yea yea.. I know some of you can find out.. Razz I just like my privacy..
I separate game 'n real life ^^ just my way..
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 am

kk, u could just say ur country, but if u dnt want to ^^
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 am

hes so misterious...love him ! <3
Back to top Go down
masaker

masaker

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:27 am

John u can say 100000 countries but u will never say the country where i live

THIS IS MYSTERIOUS!
study
Back to top Go down
masaker

masaker

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:59 am

<------------------ new avatar!
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 am

xD where u get this avatars?
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 am

yeah one thing I have learnt about John is that he is very secretive!
Tbh if you aren't english its nice to see you with the confidence to write so much.

Regarding those films I've only seen like 1 or 2 and none of them really stood out for me.

Heres a few of my favourites, I got so many but i'll just pick a few:

Lock Stock and Two Smokin Barrells (1998)

Anyone who has not seen this is crazy! Directed by Guy Ritchie and starring Vinnie Jones. Both these two guys careers were 'made' by this film and it was Vinnie Jones' first ever movie after his football career and by god did he play the part well.

The words of this film are so well thought out and if you look at film quote websites, theres always LOADS from this fim. SO SO funny lol.

Note: Vinnie Jones lived on my road for 10 years when he was still a footballer Razz thats not a lie Smile

Fight Club (1999)

With Edward Norton and Brad Pitt. Really does have one of the biggest twists in a story ever. I just loved the way that you feel like you are watching these 2 friends on screen with a love / hate relationship and then it's revealed that Brad Pitt is just an imagination of the main character and it was him all along. I was re-watching the film in my head for an hour afterwards just trying to work it all out!

Band of Brothers (2001)

I love good war films and this has to be one of the best. I remember watching the TV series when I was 10 yrs old and I fckin loved it! I stayed up till like 2am just to watch it.
The realism of this film is astounding and it really captures the emotions that the soldiers were experiencing during WWII and the intensity of the battles. VERY VERY good.

Gladiator (2000)

Really has to be on of the best movies of all time (imo anyway). Russell Crowe plays the part of a Roman General who is betrayed by Caeser's son and sentenced to death. He then becomes a gladiator and kicks ass basically and eventually kills Ceaser's son and re-instates the Senate as leader. (u should all of seen this anway!)

yeah so, just amazing well filmed and unbeleivably realistic. The fight scenes are fantastic and Crowe makes his best on-screen performance I have ever seen. Probably why it won 5 Oscars, got 45 other awards and was nominated for 79 others!

theres just a sample of my favourites, everyone post yours!
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
masaker

masaker

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 am

i maked my avatar in program on my pc :O
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 am

me too. i filmed myself jackin off.
Back to top Go down
masaker

masaker

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:42 am

l o l
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:39 pm

@Wanted : It wasn't that bad well.. it looks kinda fake @ guy is jumping in a car while driving etc.
But I think they 'how they made it' is kinda cool, and im really looking forward to Wanted2 Surprised
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 pm

ye but its not supposed to be realistic, just has the 'cool' factor i agree.
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:59 am

onkelz wrote:
kk, u could just say ur country, but if u dnt want to ^^

Yea.. that's pretty much exactly my point.. I don't want to.
I separate my gaming live 'n real life completely.. when I game.. I'm John_Acey.. when I live.. I'm me. There's no connection.. John_Acey's just like random hero from a random milieu.. He don't age.. as they don't do in fictional atmosphere..
Besicly I could answer where John_Acey's from.. cause ofc I've created him like he's own nationality 'n age 'n stuff.. but that's pretty much far too bizarre to start telling my caracter's informations.. so I just basicly leave them blanks.
What comes to my age, It means what it means.. I'm old enough to play the game.. it means my age is equal or larger than the age that what reads on my Call Of Duty game box.
Basicly what comes to location.. ofc some people know it.. thou I've also been hoping those who knows it.. wouldn't tell it around.. but it's not a crime to spread it.. I just always ask that they wouldn't.. You also can see from my ping that is my gaming ping ok on clan server or not.. also I do speak pretty good english, so communication should work too.
and Basicly what comes to my age.. no1 knows it. ofc some people have guessed it.. some guesses are far away to planet Narnia.. thou some guesses are pretty close, like not to neighbor but, to same street.. So if some people are necessary to know a random number, I always can just throw 100 slot dice to come up with a random number, but I would hope I wouldn't need to lie a random number .. 'n that I'm just legally old enough would be ok.

Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:30 am

that sucks pretty well..
Back to top Go down
kakkitron

kakkitron

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 am

srsly to fat.
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 am

I just saw Avatar, really nice movie.
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:44 am

idd tim.

@ acey its all cool. It's probably easiest to tell from ts where ure from, but like you said it's upto other people to have their own opinions, i guess we don't need to know your true identity!

Or maybe you dont tell ppl because you are a serial killer thats on the run and all you have is an old council house with a PC. LOL
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
troll

troll

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:43 pm

nice list:O but it shows how bad Hollywood has become as most of your list are sequels/prequels/movies from books/ movies from games. Hollywood fail at creating their own original ideas.....last original movie i saw was Pans labrynth(old movie but rewatched it on dvd recently) though avatar was also pretty good
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:33 pm

avatar was pretty immense, but i was ready to leave at the end. Long film and my eyes just hurt with the 3D for so long haha

i'll watch most kinda films apart from period dramas. Im open to anything and if it's good idc if its a prequel, sequel or a bamboozequel.
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 am

just saw Daybreakers. Its a pretty good film would recommened. However there is a crazy amount of blood, some times when people blow up your just sat in your cinema chair like WTF? then laugh.

Nothing like your stupid crappy twilight vampire films, this is actually pretty good.

Only films im looking forward too are Saw 7 which is gunna be in 3D, will putting it 3D kill the trilogy? I hope not ;p

Ironman 2, Anything near the first Ironman and its amazing. Plus because the film is Marvel it means they have the right to include any other Marvel super hero, and i may be wrong but i think the Hulk or something was supposed to appear. Or Ironman appears in a hulk film, either way it does sound awesome ;p
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 am

umm... Daybreakers.. ye it was something about vampires.. will see it. I think it was in my ''to watch'' -list.

Twilight 2, yes I'm waiting for that too, smurf, didn't know you like vampire love stories? anycase.. I like them too. first one was pretty sweet.. was a cute love story in a strange way.. funny.. the action didn't fit in to it.. I have so strange feeling about Twilight.. there's like all bad but.. it's just .. I enjoyed thru the movie so.. I'm waiting for 2.

Saw 7 = Trilogy
not sure but.. in that form there's just.. something that isn't right..
btw.. do you guys like James Bond -trilogy? I love it.

Very Happy Ironman2 yes for me too!
they're supposed to make movie called Avengers.. where's Ironman, Hulk, Captain America 'n Thron. (4 superheroes). [maybe was a 5th one too but can't remember it for now]
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 pm

i saw the advert for daybreakers, kinda looked like any other vampire film but nice to hear that it wasn't.

Dont talk to me about twilight -.- yeah its good but 2 of my flatmates (girls) wanna fuck that patterson guy, they watch it like 2 times a week.

Ironman was great, never noticed a 2nd was comin so will be interestin to see if it can live up the the standards of the first one.

Saw,...oh wow I just like to marvel at the way ppl die. Thats all it is....watchin people die in different ways but hey! thats fun! lol. But rlly, who sits down and thinks out all these aweful ways to kill ppl? the writer must have some serious mental issues...
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:27 pm

I do think the people who come up for the ideas belong in a mental asylum, but i always find when you watch a SAW film your never relaxed in your chair, always up on ur seat like WTF? Which is why i love em ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming Movies...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
damnation ` forums :: Public :: Fun-
Jump to: