damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

Incoming Movies...

Go down 
+10
kakkitron
kvn
castihz
onkelz
masaker
ganesha
portiss
panther
Sheva
John_Acey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
machine

Incoming Movies... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:52 pm

i saw saw once, and when i saw the first saw, and then i saw the second saw, i thought that the favorite saw film that i saw was actually the original saw movie, but if i had to choose one of the films i saw first, it would have to be saw3, cos from the one's i saw, it was the scariest saw.
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm

i saw now
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:52 pm

🤦
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 pm

fyi, machine. we keep our saws in tool shed.
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 am

lol Mad
Back to top Go down
machine

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 am

yes john, but the saw thats kept in your toolshed is a completely different saw to the one i first saw, same with the second saw i saw, and the third saw i saw, and the fourth saw i saw was different to the first saw i saw and the second saw i saw aswell, it depends what type of saw you are thinking that i saw compared to the saw i found in your tool shed
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:44 am

lol! (<-- white flag)
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 am

Saw: The Book Of Eli a day or summat ago. Such an awesome film really worth seeing plus the voice of meg griffin is in it, damn is she hot ^^
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 pm

yea been meaning to see that but times are hard as a student. Got to be selective in what I see ^^

Anyways I just watched: Harry Brown

Verdict: Well this is Michael Caines latest movie, most recognised actor from the original 'Italian Job' as some of you may know. I really thought this was a great film ('film' not 'movie' because it's english in every sense of the word).....Anyways....yea I won't spoil the storyline for anyone who wants to see it but it's based on an english estate where society is at it's lowest (council estate), with chavs and thugs and drugsters. These people terrorise the local community and michael caine (plays an old man who is an ex-marine) finally takes action.....

really well made film and reminds you of the harsh realities facing the older generation.
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 am

Sounds like shap ^^
Back to top Go down
troll

troll

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 am

yeh i heard about harry brown (probably from jonathan ross xD) looks like a really interesting and different movie and it has michael caine....probably good enough to see just for him

and panthr...orange wednesdays is a students friend!
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 am

ye idd! except last time i tried to go at 10pm and they said sorry no orange wednesdays after 9pm...TARDS!
Back to top Go down
troll

troll

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 am

fool of a took!
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:28 pm

fly you fools!
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 am

Finally went to see Avatar last night. Heard mixed reviews like, Its a good film but the story is a little shallow, and it's only worth seeing in 3D. Well i saw it in 2D and OMFG what an amazing film. 1st hour was a lil slow but then once the Avatar stuff began the hours jst flew, loved it!
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 am

yea everyone seems to be like that after watching it! defo a film to hav on dvd when its out.
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 pm

I just watched Paranormal Activity and I must say It's fuckin scary loool.

Watched it on my own before I went to bed....not ideal. Worth watching it tbh, if you watch it beleiving it's real its more scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Movies...   Incoming Movies... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming Movies...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
damnation ` forums :: Public :: Fun-
Jump to: